ARCH ENEMY


"We did it!! We fucking won! My very first single with Arch Enemy won the Metal Anthem award! I can't believe it! I'm so proud of us, Michael, Sharlee, Daniel, Angela and Nick! Huge thanks to Nikki, Nasrin, Antje, Jens from Century Media for believing in us! Thank you Angela for your legacy and your continued hard work! Thank you Staffan and Jens for your contributions to the album! And thank you to all the promoters, journalists and crew for supporting Arch Enemy!

Last but not least, thank you to the fans who supported me through thick and thin, to the arch enemy fans who braved this journey with us and to everyone who has connected with my musical career. We did it!

This award means so much to me... So much more than it might seem. This is a fan-voted award. It just goes to show that Metal fans are the most dedicated and loyal music enthusiasts in the world and I'm extremely lucky to have you guys."
Alissa White-Gluz | Arch Enemy